Wednesday, September 4, 2013

About Me

I have been professionally helping people resolve computer issues since my start in 1994 at a Kinko's computer services desk. Since then I have had success in help-desk and network support roles with a number of organizations spanning big, small, public, and private. I've been supporting K-12 education for five years and have been involved in school district technology administration for just over a year. It is an exciting time to be involved with the educational technology field.

Personally, I love to spend time outside and cooking, either separately or together. I was raised in Cleveland, Ohio and have also lived in Tokyo, Seoul and Seattle. I live in Ketchum, Idaho and have done so since 1999. I came to ski one winter, and stayed because it turns out I enjoy the generally quieter pace of life. I am lucky to be married to an awesome wife and even luckier to have two healthy and happy daughters who are four and one.


No comments:

Post a Comment